ISRAEL June 15th – June 24th, 2016
All Swimmers Welcome Ages 13 – 18
- JOURNEY through the Old City of Jerusalem
- KAYAK in Upper Galilee
- TOUR the Western Wall, the holiest place in Judaism
- SNORKELING adventure in the waters of Caesarea.
- EXPLORE Judean wilderness to the Dead Sea
- FLOAT in the DEAD SEA, lowest point on surface of Earth
- HIKE through Massada, "The Stronghold", the spectacular mountain top fortress on the western shore of the Dead Sea built by Herod
- ASCEND the Massada by foot via the "snake path" to visit the palaces of Herod the Great, the Roman baths and pools, the excavations and the synagogue.
- TOUR ancient Roman port city of Caesarea
- JOURNEY through the Old City of Jaffa, ascend from the ancient port through alleyways and artists' colony to Jaffa Overlook
- BEACH DAY in Tel Aviv
- EXPERIENCE Shabbat Dinner in the heart of Jerusalem
- TOUR Jewish quarter and the City of David trekking through Hezekiah's Tunnel in knee-high water
- EXPLORE beautiful city of Tel Aviv